Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stormy Inside

Have you ever had a time in your life when things were all going so happily and there was nothing but sunshine beaming down upon your world? That is where I used to be in my head, for a period of time before the storm clouds and grey skies moved in. They seemed to have entered with a swift and dramatically forceful entry, but I know the more realistic version is they were creeping ever closer and I just kept ignoring them. I construe my heart and soul is thrashing about trying to eradicate itself from the rampant turmoil inside of me and be free from the pain and agony. My body incessantly shakes and quivers as it labors to find a tranquility within. I do not know how to break off this crazy merry-go-round it just keeps spinning and spinning and playing over and over this horrific mocking song as it rotates me under the storm clouds.

Always remember to hug the pups, as only God loves you more than they do.

No comments: