Monday, February 16, 2009
A letter from my dog today...
How to wash a toilet...
This was simply too much of a time saver not to share it with you.
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.You may need
to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come
from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people
between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom,and run
outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
Okay I Would NEVER do this to my 20 year old cat or any other cat..don't know what got into that dog???